This is the pattern that makes me happy, then mad, then happy, then mad. I am going to figure it out once and for all this year because it is a good fit but just needs more tweaking!
I’ve made 5 versions of it that I can think of but never posted any pictures for some reason. Tonight I ran across this old photo from 2005 and thought it would be a good starting point to explain my trials with this particular pattern.
Well, there it is in all its size D glory. It wasn’t successful exactly. It was super scratchy around the neckline because I applied stay tape incorrectly and tried to fix it but never did get rid of all the little pokies. Ouch!
The review I posted on Pattern Review, 8151 Top, didn’t have a picture because my DS took this one picture for me and then I promptly lost it.
I’ve worn this top (maybe) twice. Presently it is in the “repurpose” pile because I do like the fabric and think it will make a nice tank.
Later versions of V8151 were different. Entirely different! More to come…